Thursday, July 14

Guess what!!!
I LOST!!

I could not believe it when I got on the scales - I lost 1.7kg this week.

Today at weigh in one of the girls brought in 10 kilo's of fat ( from the butchers)
It was a real eye opener - one of the girls had to walk out of the room she was so grossed out!
She also had little snaplock bags with the fat content of certain things, like a tim tam ect
- I will definently be staying away from timtams...lol..

I was talking to my mum today, and she told me that there is a work reunion planned for september. We both used to work for Australia Post in the city. I have not seen most of these people since Jason was a baby ( approx 85-90kg's ago) So I am determined to lose a decent amount of weight before then!

Well I am going to see if I can post a few photo's

6 comments:

Kate said...

What a fantastic loss! Well done!!!! :-)

Margaret said...

Congratulations. That is fantastic. Well done for all your hard work this week. Hope you have another great week this week :)

Suzy said...

That is fantastic!!! Well done!!! Have a great weekend.

Mary said...

Excellent work! What a super effort but gross about the fat brought in *blergh*. I would have thrown up LOL. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Awesome loss Leighanne and so well deserved. And yeah reunions are usually a great motivator to keep you moving. Have a great weekend.

michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and congratulations on your weight loss.