Wednesday, July 13

I have not really posted about what I have been doing lately - all has been good. I have been exercising 30 min on my mini tramp every day. I have been drinking my 3 litres of water and my eating has been good too, even though I have added a few treats!
So hopefully a good result for weigh in tommorrow:)
We are home early today as Auskick was cancelled due to the rain. There are only a few more weeks to go, so hopefully no rain for the next few wednesdays!

I am going to my first scrapbook 'workshop' tonight. It is supposed to be different from a home class, not quite sure exactly how, but I am very excited! ( also great to great out of the house for the evening)

I also got my confirmation back to do another short course - this one is Food hygiene, will fit with the responsible service of alcohol one I did a few weeks ago. This one goes for three sessions - three tuesday nights in a row starting on the 16th of August!

Well must go get dinner ready before I go out :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Glad you are on track so well - that's great! The scrapbooking thing sounds really cool, and yay for doing your course. I love things like that. It's so good for your brain. :-)

Margaret said...

That is fantastic Lee. You sound so positive. I am so going to get a mini-tramp. Am going hunting for one on the weekend. Doing courses is excellent. Keeps your brain going whilst you are working on the body bits.. Have a good day tomorrow :)

Suzy said...

We love our tramps!!!