Tuesday, July 12

I was tagged by Jodie

Three names I go by;
1. Lee
2. Leanneabell ( my dad calls me this)
3.Mum

Three screen names I've had;
1.Lee
2.Leelee
3.Leebell

Three physical things I like about myself;
1. My cheekbones
2.My eyes
3.My skin

Three physical things I don't like about myself;
1.My stomach
2.my bat wings
3.my weight

Three parts of my heritage;
1.Scottish
2.australian
3.aboriginal - my dad thinks my mum had some in her!

Three things I'm wearing right now;
1. Jeans
2.long sleeve multicolor top
3. purple slippers

Three favorite bands/musical artists;
1.Maroon 5
2.Robbie williams
3.Madonna

Three favorite songs;
1. La La - ashlee simpson
2.almost here - delta goodrem
3.this love - maroon 5

Three things I want in a relationship;
1.Love
2.laughter
3.great times

Two truths and a lie;
1.I have two sons
2.I have run a marathon
3. In my family (brothers and sisters)I am the eldest (30) and the youngest is 2

Three things about the preferred sex that appeal to you;
1.Nice smile
2.great butt
3.great sense of humor

Three favorite hobbies;
1.Scrapbooking
2.Cross stitch
3.cooking

Three thing I want to do badly right now;
1.go on a cruise
2.win lotto
3.have a massage

Three things that scare me;
1.family passing away
2.big spiders
3.snakes

Three of my daily essentials;
1.nailfile
2.purse
3.car keys

Three careers you are considering, or have considered;
1.aged care
2.midwife
3.hairdresser
Three places you want to go on vacation;
1.scotland
2.hawiai
3.nz - to meet some of you

Three kids names you like;
1.Miranda
2.Bethany
3.Lily

Three things you want to do before you die;
1.See my children grown up and happy
2.Have grandchildren
3.Go on a cruise with hubby

Three ways I am sterotypically a boy;
1.like driving fast
2.don't mind getting dirty
3.can burp alot

Three ways I am sterotypically a girl;
1.love cooking
2.I love pretty things
3.love to flirt

Three celeb crushes;
1.Nick Cage
2.Richard Gere
3.Tom Willaims

Passed on to
1.Lisa
2.Caroline
3.Mandy

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Great list. Yes it would be great to go to New Zealand and meet the bloggers. Then they could come here and meet us.

Kate said...

Love the list - as I've said on most other people's blogs lately I love reading these and learning more about people! I love the names you have put for your favourite names :-)

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing Lee! It's great to get to know eachother a little better :-)

Margaret said...

So many of you girls can burp! I try but only d.coke can get it out of me. LOL Hmmmm. Which is your lie? I guess no. 2.

Have a great day :)

Margaret said...

Hi Lee. Anthony Robbins is a guy who makes millions out of trying to teach people how to get positive and do things, kind of like a personal motivator. Anyway, we borrowed the 30 CD set (1 for each day) and you are supposed to listen to the CD and then do the exercises he recommends. The program costs a fortune and as we got it free I thought it would be a good idea to use it. Hope you have a great day :) And thanks for all the nice comments you leave me.