Thursday, June 23

Weigh in this morning was great - I lost 1.1 kilo's

This has to be the bigest loss in quite a while!
I treated my self to the new so fresh winter cd - to listen to while I am exercising
- and brought a new handbag :)

Today at my weigh in we had a suprise morning tea for a member who turned 50 yesterday, and who also finish her 2nd lot of radiation for breast cancer last week - it was a great suprise for her!
She doesn't know yet but a few of us are meeting her for dinner on Sat night:)

I am reved up to have a great week this week..so stay tuned:P

5 comments:

Kate said...

Fantastic loss! Good on you - sounds like you deserve it! :-)

Mary said...

WHOOT! Good on you hon and for treating yourself too, you deserve it :-) Sounds like you have a very nice and supportive meeting to go to as well. This is great to hear. Can't wait to see how you go this week. Have a good one!

Margaret said...

Whooo Hoooo. 1.1kgs is fantastic. I think that tramp is working for you!! Wow you sound so positive. It's great when you have a group that is supportive and shares things. Keep up the excellent work.

Have a fantastic day :)

Suzy said...

That is so good. Well done!!!!!
Have a great night on Saturday.

Kate said...

Hi Leighanne - in regards to putting photos on your site. I use flickr - so if I were you I'd go to www.flickr.com - have a look around and create an account. It's pretty easy if you just follow their instructions. Once you have done that it will be easier to explain how to do it :-)