Wednesday, June 22

Finally things are going great on the weight loss front! Since Sunday I have had my water - 3litres, exercised and have eaten well - even had some chocolate.

It feels so good to be in control, and for once I can't wait to get on the scales tommorrow to see how I have done. I went shopping yesterday and I was proud of myself for walking past the food court, and the choc isle in the supermarket - and just buying a loaf of bread, and making a yummy egg sandwhich when I got home!

It has been cold and rainy here the last few days, we have footy training tonight - it is going to be freezing. I have made a big batch of pumpkin soup to have for tea when we get home.

And Kate, I also walk around the house to get moving - I have floorboards so it gets a bit noisy, so I put the stereo on real loud so the neighbours won't know what I am up to!

Well I am off to get some mini tramp done...

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Yum - I just love pumpkin soup. Well done for walking past the food court and the chocolates. Luckily we don't have a food court at our local shopping centre.

Mary said...

Good on you girl and you're one of *those* neighbours ;-) I am too..ha! Can't wait to see how you go tomorrow.

Margaret said...

Yaaaaaa. Sounds like you are on a roll. Or a sandwich ;). Good on you for walking through the food court. That is such a hard thing to do. Have fun on your tramp. Have a brilliant day :)

Kate said...

Lol - we have noisy floorboards too! I have to put my walking shoes on because I slip in my socks. Yay for being on track - good for you!