Monday, June 20

Starting from scratch...

My weekend eating has been really bad - I'm not sure if it is the implant or not, but I have been craving chocolate real bad and I have been giving in to it, I am feeling a bit sorry for my self with my arm hurting when I move it too fast!
I have really found it so hard to get back into healthy eating, after a few weeks of eating loads of crap - But I have to just do it anyway!

I found a quote;
"Short term satisfaction will not bring me to my long term goals"

I have written this on a post it, and put it on the fridge. To make me think twice when I open the door!

I started using my mini tramp too, I have done 2x 15 minutes jogging (in front of the telly).
The reason I brought it was I have really been lacking exercise wise for quite a while now - on sunday I was reved up o go for a walk - but it was pouring with rain, but with the mini tramp I don't have the excuse of rain. The kids don't know I have it yet - as it is hidden in my room, so during the holidays I may have to bring it out. I have been hiding it from them because I once had a gym ball, they they liked playing with too. One day I found it deflated, shoved away in a cupboard with a huge cut in it. if they cut my tramp I will not be happy!!

I have also got back into the water, yesterday I had 3 litres, and I am 1/2 way through my 2nd litre ..so I should get through 3 again today!

Well this has got a bit long.....Ciao

4 comments:

Mary said...

Lee, good on you for working out how you are going to get back on track! Just doing it anyway is a great and hopefulyl it stops you from thinking about it :-)

Suzy said...

I think a lot of my weight loss is due to my mini tramp. I absolutely love it and jog on it each morning for 20 minutes to half an hour. When I was losing weight I did that morning and afternoon. No stiffness, no aches and pains. Now I jog on it each morning then do some tummy exercises. You won't regret it!

Margaret said...

Hi Leighanne. Your water intake sounds like it is going well. Well done. I like the message you have put on the fridge. Hope it works for you. Have a great day :)

Kate said...

Good on you for getting back on track. It's all we can do - just keep on trying! I love my rebounder for rainy days - and sometimes even though I must look crazy I do laps around the inside of the house for as long as I can stand it - it really makes the steps add up if you haven't managed a walk!