Saturday, June 18

A long time between updates

It has been over a week since I last updated, my computer 'died' last week!

My neighbour, who is a computer wiz kinda fixed it and gave me some parts - but now I need to save up to buy a new one :(
.. So what's been happening;
My niece has gone back to Tassie - so there are no tempting foods in the house!

I gained .1 this week
So far I have not done much exercise for the week, because I got my implanon implant removed, and a new one put in so my arm has been a bit sore - and I had a headache thurs night and Friday.

I did buy a mini tramp this week though and intend to use that during the day, as it has been raining really hard lately :)

Well i must go and find all the other blogs I read and bookmark them, as well as reading how people have been going!

Have a good weekend!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Glad you are still alive out there! 100gms gain is tiny - this week we can both get rid of it easy! Hope you have a great weekend :-)

Suzy said...

Well done for buying your mini tramp. You won't regret it! Sorry to hear about your computer. I couldn't cope a few months ago when mine died and I had to buy a new one too.

Mary said...

100g is nothing, especially with the week that you've had entertaining. A comment made on Katey's post was that she could "fart it out" easy LOL :-) I'd love to know what sort of exercise you do on a mini tramp? I have never heard of anyone using one before. Hope to see more from you soon, cheers.

Margaret said...

Glad to see you are OK. Not so glad that your computer is playing up (naughty pc)

Well done on buying the tramp. Have fun. I love that it is a quiet exercise you can do whilst watching TV.

Have a good night. :)