Friday, June 10

weigh in results...

I am up really early today...Jason threw up about an hour ago, and when I went back to bed I could hardly breathe as my nose is blocked, and I was keeping Vic awake with my sneezing. So I got up and put a laod of washing on, and thought I may as well update.

So I weighed in yesterday and the result was a gain of 2 kilo's!!

I have picked myself up..and am now moving on :)
As Vix said, ' I am going to ake control of my next step towards my goal', which will be to get rid of the 2 kilo's.
thankyou everyone for your words of encouragement..without those comments I could see myself falling big time..
Not alot planned for today - but I will do some exercise and I will et back into drinking water - I have been very slack with that as well.

Might update later...hope you all have a great day!!

7 comments:

Suzy said...

Glad you are back on track. Hope your cold is better soon. Hope Jason is OK! Yes keep up the water!

Margaret said...

Well done for going to weigh in. At least now you know what the result was and won't spend the week wondering. You can do it. Hope your cold gets better soon and that Jason is OK.
Have a good weekend :)

Mary said...

Keep up the great attitude and I hope you get well soon :-)

Suzy said...

Launceston!

Kate said...

Hope you feel better soon! Never mind about the gain, sometimes it is what we need to get us back on track!

Me said...

Hope you are feeling better soon - glad to hear you are back on track after your gain. Well done for starting again - that is the main thing.
Take care and have a great week !
Me

Margaret said...

Hi Leighanne. Just wanted to pop in and say hello and have a nice day.

Hello. Have a nice day :)