Wednesday, June 8

shocking ...

Just a quick post -
Things are not good on the food front - to many take aways :(
The only exercise I have had was walking around highpoint yesterday, which is not good!
I did buy alot of scrapbook stuff though:)
we are going out for tea again tonight,
So weigh in will definetly be horrible tommorrow
I am going to have to get back to basics - this week has been shocking, I really don't want to weigh in tommorrow.
It is so hard having other people around - I have been doing so well in my 'no fail' enviroment. This week I have been craving junk, because it has been laying around.

So starting tommorrow - Back to Basic's.....

6 comments:

Me said...

You will feel better once you have faced the scales and can start again. This journey isn't about not failing, it is about picking yourself up after you have fallen and carrying on.
Hang in there, face the music and then be ready with your plan of attack.
Take care and be good to yourself !
Me

Kate said...

Hang in there! Back to basics is the only way to go! I've been doing that today and already I feel better, happier and more in control. It will come back :-)

Mary said...

Aw, no worries sista. I had too many takeaways last week too. We do it, then we just get back on track :-) Good luck with weigh in!

Margaret said...

It is always tough when first forced out of the safe haven. But this is when we learn some lessons. Don't worry too much about the scales. Yes you might be disappointed in yourself, but you can get back on track, and be ready to tackle the next round head on.
Scrapbooking sounds like so much fun, I'm too scared to start in case I get hooked :)
Have a great day

Suzy said...

Shopping is always good exercise and good therapy too!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys - my computer died so I am at dads at the moment - will update as soon as I get mine back. - I tried to use blogger- but don't have the passwords with meI am doing good though, lost .1 this week - I brought a mini tramp today to use when it is raining!
Hope everyone is doing well - will read how you are going when I get the chance
Leighanne