Monday, June 6

great weekend

Well Jason came home friday afternoon - he had had a blast at camp - he had lost his voice a little, so it must have been some late nights!

The State night was great - I met Annette Sym, she was lovely, I have a photo but for some reason it won't work, but I can email to people if you wanna see!
I had alot of wine, it was good just to get out. Most times when we go out I am the driver, so I don't get to drink much. I even got picked up by one of the waiters - he was not bad looking either :), I told him I was married, and even showed photo's of the kids - and he still stayed and talked for a while. It was flattering since that has not happened in a long time!

I got home about lunchtime on Saturday and took the kids to a party ( my friends son) , she had hired a magician - and he was great, they also had a jumping castle - so the kids were well occupied, which was just as well as I had a huge headache :)

Yesterday I picked up my niece from the airport - she is over for a week or so - she is from Hobart. It has been a while since she has been here, so the boys have been all over her. She is 22, my hubby's sister's daughter. It feels funny calling her my niece when ther is not a huge difference in age!

Not much else is happening - my eating has been horrible, because Sarah has chocolate everywhere, and I find it REALLY hard to resist :(

Not sure when I will update next - family does not know about this journal- so I will see how I go!

Have a good lond weekend for those in NZ!!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

It's great when you can get out and have some time as a 'grown up'. And whose the lucky girl getting picked up by the staff... Whoo Hooo. Worth getting the hangover for.. LOL

Have a great day :)

Suzy said...

Sounds like a great weekend! It's flattering when others notice you too! Unfortunately I found mini Turkish Delights on Friday when I shopped and I have nearly finished the whole packet! Better not buy them again, they are too nice!

Me said...

Try to have a little choc and then resist the rest - you will be pleased you did when you go to weigh again !
Take care and be good !
Me