Thursday, June 2

I lost!!

Weigh in today and I lost .4 :)
I already feel more positive than I did this time last week - which means no emotional eating
- It does feel good when you are feeling in control!

It was a very quiet night last night with Jason gone - Luke had fun playing with Jasons things..lol.
Tommorrow the school is having a pancake breakfast..and Luke will be teasing his brother about missing out!

The hot choc is $4.75 at coles, for 10 separate serves. - I resisted and did not buy any today :)
I only found out last night (half way through the pack) that the packet also has a chocolate shaker, to shake over the top..which is included in the points - so I have been actually having less. I will keep the shaker for something else - as I have not missed it!

Tommorrow night I am going to what my slimming club calls State night, which includes members from all over the state for an award ceremony, I went last year too and it was great fun. This year Annette Sym - the one who wrote the simply too good cookbooks will be there, which will be exciting. All the girls are going by bus, I can see it being a very noisy bus - I am not going to drive back home, so I will get dropped off at my Dads house..a whole night without the kids..yay!

I am going to another scrapbook party tommorrow, Jason comes home after that - and I have to be ready and out of the house at 5pm, So I might not be able to update till the weekend.
Hope you all have a great weekend:)

7 comments:

Mary said...

Well done on your loss and a night without the kids..woo hoo!

Me said...

Wooohhooooooooooo - well done on the loss and being more in control - that is what it is all about. Have a great evening out and a great night without the kids !
Take care and be good !
Me

Kate said...

Yay for a loss - well done!! Enjoy your next few days, sounds like you have lots of exciting things planned - what a treat - no kids!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well done on the loss! It will be great to hear Annette Sym speak. I have all her books. She certainly made her weight loss pay off for her. Let us know how the evening goes.

Suzy said...

Sorry, that's me talking above. I forgot to press the blogger button! (getting old!)

Margaret said...

Yaaaaa for your loss. That's great. And whooo hoooo for a night without the kids. Love them heaps but it is so nice to have one night where you can just turn off your brain and sleep sleep sleep... You sound so happy. Have fun at scrapbooking and have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss Leighanne... well done and keep up the good work. And yes Annette is one very motivational woman who has some amazing receipes!
Take care