Wednesday, June 1

I have just come home from watching the bus take my son to camp. He was so excited and was up early and got ready to go...I wish he was like that on normal school mornings!

Luke didn't want to go to class till the bus left, he is going to miss Jason alot since the nights they are away from home, they are normally away together!

The camp is in melbourne, they are going to the zoo today, and up the rialto tower tonight.

Food wise; things have been good - the scales are still around the same as last week, and I am happy with that! Having a bit of trouble getting the water down though as the weather is getting cold.
I found a new hot choc drink that has helped me with choc cravings - Nestle double blend hot chocolate - for those who count points I worked it out to be in between 1 and 1.5 on the cardboard slide. That is just for the hot choc flavor - it also comes in choc mint and choc caramel
I love the double blend choc - and this drink tastes just the same!

Well I must go and get some work done!

5 comments:

Me said...

Wouldn't it be great if all kids got up on normal days like that - Kaitlin is the same, and although she enjoys going to school - some mornings it really is a battle to get her out from under the doona. Glad to hear you are still on track.Take care and have a great day !
Me

Mary said...

The Nestle drink sounds good. I've been having Cadbury High Lights which are supposedly 0 points but I'll try these too! Yum. Good going with the food!

Kate said...

I don't know if you guys get the barker and hall juice concentrate in aussie - but it's basically just a syrup that you add to water and you can get the low calorie one which I think works out to be 0 points. My mother in law put me onto them, and there is a nice lemon barley one which is devine with a slice of lemon and some hot water. So nice and warming, no points and you get some water in too.

Suzy said...

Hot choc sounds yummy. I must try it!

Margaret said...

Yummmm. Will have to go and get the choc-mint one I think. I am drinking the ww hot choc at 0.5pt and that's nice but I like to have a bit of variety...

Every day I drop Darcy off at kindy he says he is going to Cowboy Camp Kindy (from Toy Story II) so thankfully he is happy to go each day.. What fun our boys are!

Have a great day :)