Saturday, May 7

Sports day for the boys went well, Jason got a 2nd and 4th ribbon, and Luke a 1st and 4th ribbon - so both are stoked!!

My neighbour (Anne) had her little girl yesterday at 5.45pm - so we went in to see her tonight, she called her Sidney Errin Frances, she was 6lb 12oz, she is gorgeous and soo tiny :)

Today we went to pipeworks market, which was fun - we walked around for a long time and the boys( all three..lol.) had fun on the dodgem cars. I picked up 2 dvds for the boys - 'robots and 5 and it', and I got hitch for me~ a great bargain at $10 each

"Happy mothers day" for all the mothers out there for tommorrow!!
We are going to my Mums for lunch this year!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations to the boys for their ribbons at Sports Day. It is always so much fun to come away with a prize. And the DVD's sound cool - is Robots the one that was just at the movies? I didn't think that was out yet. Don't tell my son or he will send me out now. :)
Have a great Mothers Day.

Kate said...

Happy mother's day!
What clever boys you have :-)

Leighanne said...

Yes its the same robots -
The movies are out at the markets, but not on dvd yet, if you get what I mean.

Lisa C said...

Happy mother's day to you too :)
Hitch is great! Enjoy

a mummy losing it said...

Happy mothers day to you too - hope you have fun at your mums.

Re your note, ttc is 'try(ing) to conceive'.