Friday, May 6

I didn't update yesterday because I had a nagging headache, and went to bed early...

So weighed in yesterday and lost .3 which I was very happy with, cause I had expected a gain from the junk I had eaten - I suppose the walking helped!

We had a product presentation at the meeting yesterday, the lady brought in some valia yogurts for us to take home - and they are really nice - we also tried a low fat choc mousse and the nanas apple pies. So it was a fun morning. she also gave us a sheet about a company called healthe, they have a site healthe.com.au , I have not looked it up yet ..but for a $49 membership, you get discounts at coles and other places, and there is supposed to be alot of health and wellness info!
So I will be having a look at that!

Well I have to go and get ready - the boys have a sports day today, and I am a helper, so alot of walking around for me today.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your loss. It is great getting the losses each week, especially if you have been a 'tad' over on the eating. Have fun at sports day.. Cheers

Me said...

Well done on your loss !Hope your headache is gone and that you are feeling much better !
Take care and have a great weekend !
L

Anonymous said...

Gerat to hear you had a loss! Hope you're feeling heaps better.

Kate said...

Great loss Leighanne! The small losses all add up :-)