Monday, May 9

Monday

Kids go up early yesterday morning, got some lovely homemade cards, candles and bath salts and oils, and a lovley little frame with a mother poem in it. Then Jason went to sunday school and brought home some chocolates that he had made - ate a few to many :(

Mothers day luch was at Mum's, it was nice to catch up with family - it is not very often that we all are together in the same place at the same time. (I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters)
We had pumpkin soup and roast lunch - followed by cakes for dessert, I only had a really tiny bit of cake though as I was full before they came out!

Rushed home in time to get the kids bathed and ready for bed so I could sit down and watch Big Brother - it's looking interesting already, I am already hooked - I wanna see how the twin thing works out!

Well not alot happening today - I am waiting for a guy to come and hopefully fix the dishwasher:)

Water has been good the last few days - too much snacking though,
I will have to get my butt into gear - or I will be headed for a gain!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Good Morning Leighanne. Well done on limiting the cake on Mothers Day. Sounds like you have got it going on at the moment. Have a great day.

Kate said...

Man i wish we got Bb over here. We used to and then they put it on prime, and where we live we don't get that channel. My husband and I are pissed off about it, lol!
Sounds like you are doing well at the moment :-)