Tuesday, May 10

I feel sick!

I feel sick, I caved and ate half a jar of nutella and now I feel so sick. I don't know why I did it - maybe bordom? maybe emotional?
This is something I used to do alot - I HAD been at least 2 months nutella free!!
- so now I feel a bit of a failure, since I was going along so well.

Yesterday the guy came to fix the dishwasher - and I also got him to fix the lid off the washing machine - hubby had broken it ( dunno how!) which meant for the last few weeks I had a bit of wire holding a bit up, so the machine would work - so I am happy that it is now fixed!
- about the dishwasher, he had to take the whole thing apart to find the leak - it took ages, and he will get back to me, to see if he can get a new part. So still washing dishes - my hands are so dry at the moment!

Well housework needs to be done - will update later!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Whatever the reason, it's what you do now that counts. As long as you get back on track you'll be fine. :)

Anonymous said...

Use gloves when washing up! :P Thanks for visiting my blog :) I like having new visitors.. It's so hard to get back on track when you have been going great and then suddenly stumble. It's like the fat girl says 'YEAH let's get back to how we were!' and sometimes (like when there is a jar of nutella in front of us) the fat girl seems to make a lot more sense than anyone else. We need to shoot her!