Friday, May 27

frustrated

This is my second attempt at writing - the power went off last night before I had a chance to save what I had written.

I weighed in yesterday and lost another .1 , very frustrating since I have eaten quite well during the last week.
To top it off I was picking at food all afternoon...argh!

Today I am going out for lunch at the local pub with a friend, so I am planning to have something light for dinner!

Not much else to say - in a bit of a grumpy mood!

Will go and catch up on my emails and other blogs!

6 comments:

Kate said...

It can be frustrating I know, but at least it's a loss! Keep it up. Even if you lost 100gms a week till you got to your goal, you would still get to your goal!

Margaret said...

Hi there. Congrats on losing 100gms but I can understand your frustration.
Hope you feel a bit happier tomorrow. Cheers :)

Melissa said...

We all have grumpy days, hopefully tomorrows a better one. And 100grms is still that 100 grams off. Its still good and getting closer ..

Suzy said...

A loss is a loss is a loss. Remember slow and steady wins the race! (Well the weight loss race anyway). Hope you feel happier soon.

Mary said...

Hi Leighanne, thanks for leaving a message on my blog :-) I've got a fair bit of catching up to do on yours now too. I hope you feel better today!

Me said...

Hope you feel better and that you had a great weekend !
Take care
Me