Tuesday, May 24

Quick update...

I did an exercising video as soon as I dropped the kids off to school, It feels so good to have it out of the way early on - and I think I am actually thinking a bit more when I eat something, because I don't want to ruin the work that I have done - this is a habit I want to continue!

Today I went to a scrapbooking demo, and it was great fun, I think I am hooked already!
I took some photo's of both the boys together, I am very happy with the end result!
One of the other women is having another one on the 3rd june! I have already gone through photo's to see which ones I want to take. From the demo I brought a starter kit - it's a shame I have to wait a few weeks for delivery :(

Eating has been good today, I had one little 'finger food' thingy at the demo, and it was horrible - so that stopped me from having anything else :) I am half way through my 2nd litre of water.

Luke has been feeling better today - he went to school, but was a bit to tired to stay back for the after school sport activities!

Thanks Flutter for the offer of help - I will write to U

Night all :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Scrapbooking is a great hobby, keeps your hands busy!

Kate said...

Scrapbooking is a great hobby, keeps your hands too busy to eat!

Margaret said...

Well done on doing the exercise in the morning. It just feels so good to get it out the way and now that you have done it. I actually think it makes you more enerjetic for the whole day. Glad Luke is feeling better.
Have a good day :)

Me said...

It's good to find something that interests you and takes your mind off eating !! Glad to hear that Luke is feeling better - hope he recovers completely soon.
Take care and have a great day !
Me