Monday, May 2

Cake,cake,cake

Today has mostly consisted of making cakes,and wrapping presents. It is Luke's birthday tommorrow; I made a heap of iced cupcakes for Luke to share with his class, and also a big cake for the family, with a race track on it. I think I did pretty well not licking my fingers too much!!

I also went for a 1/2 hour walk, and I have had my two litres of water. Eating has been very good too, to compensate for any stray cake mixture/icing :)

Well short and sweet tonight. Desperate housewives is on very soon,
Seeya's all tommorrow :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

You are doing so well! Ooh, cakes are so hard to resist - good on you!! Happy Bday Luke by the way! How old is he?

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday to Luke.. Cup cakes - yummy. Luckily I don't have a birthday in the family till August so should have some space for cake then :). Have a great day. Cheers

Leighanne said...

Vic and Jason are in March, Luke in May - so no more birthdays for us till mine in Oct!

Me said...

Well done on not eating too much icing ! I know how tempting freshly baked cakes and yummy icing are and how difficult they are to resist.
Hope you all have a great party.
Take care and do your best !