Saturday, April 30

Late updates

I worked with Caroline on friday, cleaning - and afterward we went to the pub for lunch which was fun, but I ate a bit to much, I ate light for dinner though. I had the rest of the ham and broccoli pasta. I drank two litres of water too!

This morning I caught up on my own housework, then went to a baby shower for one of my neighbours - who is due 24 may. I got all clucky holding a little 8 week old :)
Eating was way off, little party pies, quiches ect, and malteaser, and picnic cheesecake, pav and a chocolate cake made from caramello koalas!!
I only had a little of each, but I don't wanna think of the points!!
- I have had my 2 litres of water though:)

It was nice to come home to the boys, who had eaten dinner and bathed and were ready for bed, a nice suprise! They have now settled down to watch a movie.

Not alot happening tommorrow, Vic is working so I might get an exercise dvd out ~ I need to work off alot of cheesecake...lol..

"It's not what you do once in a while - it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference."

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Isn't it great when the little things are done, like bathtime. It just makes you feel so happy and free. Good on you for doing your dvd's. A cake make from caramello's!! What will they think of next. Have a good day :)

Kate said...

I Like your quote. i need to remember that more often. Sometimes I feel like whining... "Well I ate my carrot, and salad, I went for a walk.. now can I be skinny please?!" Lol. Oh, also, those cheesecakes sound devine. Sigh. :-)

Lisa C said...

Hi there!!
I didn't realise you had a journal... I will be bookmarking it and returning often. Congrats on being half-way to goal...such a great accomplishment :)