Thursday, April 28

Lost .4

As the title says I lost .4 this week, which I am happy with :)

I feel really motivated at the moment, last night I went through all the old recipies that I had written down, and worked out a few meals for the week, so this week there are no excuses, I have the ingredients for many point friendly meals.

On thursdays it ends up like a bit of a binge, as weigh in is over for the week...but today I did quite well, at weigh in we made banana smoothies, I had kfc for lunch - but instead of a twister combo, settled for a cornel (sp?) burger and a small potato and gravy with a diet coke.
I did have some chocolate this afternoon, which would have put me a bit over on points - but not as much over as I would normally be.
And for dinner I had some
Ham and broccoli pasta,

125g dry pasta
small can light evaporated milk - or half the big one
1 sachet spring vegetable soup mix (cup a soup)
small head of brocoli, chopped and lightly boiled -I used the birdseye steam fresh
and did it in the microwave
200g 97% fat free ham chopped

Boil pasta till cooked, keep warm
Add to pan all other ingredients. Mix well and heat through. Then stir in pasta.

This serves two, so I put a serving in a container for another time.

No planned exercise today - but I did alot ofwalking today doing the shopping, as I had to go to a few different ones to get a present for luke ect. Instead of getting in the car to go around the block( like I used to) I just walked it. So am feeling tired tonight!
Not much water today either, I don't drink much water when I am out all day - to much running to find a toilet - but that will improve tommorrow!

Whilst going through my old recipies ect, I found a heap of quotes that I had written down;

"I shall shape my future
Whether I fail or succeed shall be no mans doing but my own
I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me
Or I can be lost in the maze
My chance, my responsibilty
Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on the loss Leighanne. You are definitely heading in the right direction.. And those quotes are great. We do hold the key to our own destiny. I am still working out which door to use but I am getting there :)

Leighanne said...

I have 5 points per serve, but I can't remember if it was the new points or not!
it was very filling:)

Kate said...

Congrats on your 400 gm loss. Well done!