Wednesday, April 27

Today I have done 20 minues on the airwalker, and had 2 litres of water, eating has been great too!
A pretty quiet day here actually.

After school the boys had auskick, and I was talking with a group of mums, and for the first time I actually spoke about losing weight, one of the other mums brought up the subject as she has started going to ww. So now I am more determined to really get rid of this FAT, since it is out in the open at school, so to speak ( live in a country town, so stuff gets around)....and I don't want this other mum to do better than me either...lol...
A bit of competition never hurt anyone eh?

Weigh in tommorrow ( fingers crossed)

Ps welcome back to angel, I was missing you!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Yaaa for competition. I love a bit of a competitive spirit. That will stand you in good stead, however you are only ever in competition with yourself. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Love the flat tire analogy. Priceless. Now, how do I work out how to get around on 3 tires???

Anonymous said...

Love the saying on the flat tyre! Competition is a good thing at times to keep you motivated! Good luck with your weigh in.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leighanne
Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to popping in here. You are doing great and like the others said - competition is a good thing at times to keep you motivated and on track.
Hope weigh in goes well...

Karen www.geocities.com/cuddly_nz_gal