Saturday, April 23

Saturday

Not much happening today. Vic is at work, so I thought I would muck around with this site - I worked out a ticker thingy, but it wouldn't work and I could not work out how to add things like Stats, journals I read ect - I am a vey basic computer person :)
...So if anyone else out there has a clue, I would love to hear from you.

Have been very hungry today, doesn't matter what I eat, I still want something else. I am lucky that Vic took my car today...cause I would have been down the shops already - I hate driving his ute!

On a positive note I did do 20min on the airwalker - I don't normally exercise on the weekend with everyone home, so I was just going to do 10 minues but once I got going I decided I may as well do the whole 20 - since I have benn snacking way to much!
I also have had one litre of water, so I should get another one in before bed!

PS
To A girl running, Thanks for your comment,I went to check out he nectar link out and it took me to www.tech2u.com.au
what did I do wrong??

2 comments:

Kate said...

I would tell you how to do the stats etc, but I'm not sure how as my husband figured it out for me. Now when I want to do anything, i just copy and paste it. I'm sure there are lots of people who can help - also, there is a help section on blogger dashboard - that might work too.
Good on you for exercising, even though you just wanted to snack. I hate hungry days like that! I try and make my snacks have lots of bits so I can get that hand / mouth action going, lol. Like carrot, apple, orange - all cut up in a big bowl, only 2 points. Makes you feel like you are getting heaps!

Margaret said...

Hi Lee
I cheated a lot with my site. I went to a site I liked, clicked on View, Source in the top menu bar and it brings up a heap of code. If you scroll down near the end you will start to recognise some of the jargon that appears in the right hand column. For example if you do it on my site, scroll near the end, you will see when it says My Stats. You will need to copy the entire section from < ?? > to < /?? > and then paste it in a similar position in yours, but you have to paste it in the Template tab. Then you can change the details to reflect your own. This took me ages to learn and I just kept reading different sites in the View, Source mode to get my head around it.
Hope this helps and that I have not confused you too much.
Cheers
Margaret
P.S. Well done on being able to exercise with the family home. It is so tough..