Monday, April 25

Anzac Day

Yesterday was great I went to a postie consultants sale with a girlfriend, there were 7 of them there. I picked up a shirt and a pair of pinstripe pants, both of the 1/2 price each. Caroline grabbed a pair of pants , a jacket and winter top....so we both left happy :)

Last night Vic took jason to the Telstra dome to see the richmond/st kilda match, jason's school played the little league game during half time - which was exciting for them both, Vic hasn't been to an afl game since jason was born. So Luke and I had a quite night at home.

No exercise yesterday, but today I did the aerobic part of the ww dvd aswell as the tummy time. Then I helped Vic stack firewood for about a half hour, which I can also count as a bit of exercise!
I am on my second bottle (litre) of water so far which is good.

My neighbours arrived home from Tassie today and gave me a huge bag of apples, so I made a apple cake for school and work lunches, and have made apple crumble for dessert tonight - we are having apricot chicken tonight.

Well I better get going, Vic is due back with another load of wood :)

Ps. I will have a go at the suggestions left about changing bits and peices when I have time to muck around!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Good morning Leighanne. I emailed the recipe book to you this morning. What is a Postie Fashion shop? I'll look it up on the internet and see if we have any near me. I am saving at the moment so that when I need to buy some new stuff I am ready. Can't wait to go shopping. Have a great day :)

Leighanne said...

Thanks for the recipies M
We don't have a shop here in Victoria, but they do have a site www.postie.com.au The clothes vary from 6 - 28 there is some nice stuff, pricy but well made but if you have a party you get free stuff..Yay