Tuesday, April 26

Terrific Tuesday

Was a lovely sunny day here in Lancefield, so I went for a 30 minute walk - it felt great to be out walking. I also did some toning exercises with hand weights.

I also went down to airport west and had a look around, brought a black suade look skirt and a thin jumper with the change I had left from the postie sale on Sunday. I also got some cute pink ribbon with "it's a girl" on it for the baby shower I am going to next Saturday. Now I just have to finish the card.

The goverment pay for activities for the school to run from 3.15 to 5.15 on tues and thurs, today Luke played some games and the older kids played basketball. Jason wanted to join in too but unfortuntely it is run the same days as Karate. Tommorrow is auskick ( the boys have a busier social life than me at the moment :)

I have had my two litres of water already, and my eating was good too!
Well I'm off towatch All Saints, and finish cross stitching the baby card.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

It is so great that your kids are into sport. It does set them up with some great skills. And soon you will be able to run faster, jump higher and play harder as the weight comes off.
And you might even be able to cross stitch faster ;)

Leighanne said...

The sport thing is great, Luke came home really tired but happy, and at bedtime went to sleep straight away - bonus for me:)
...cross stitch faster - I wish