Wednesday, April 20

Relaxing Day

Thankyou to Margaret for that lovely comment,
I have had a full day today, I made up a batch of pumpkin and sweet potato soup - the first time I have cooked with sweet potato, and it was nice.
I then took advantage of being home alone and had a nice long bath - it was wonderful. I didn't really feel like exercise today ...but after the bath I was feeling like I really should, so I did 20 minutes on the airwalker it was a very long 20 minutes...lol
I had the ww beef and burgandy for lunch today, with a small bread roll - thanks for the idea Pauline :) which was quite nice for two points.

The boys had Auskick today after school, and I actually helped. It was fun running after the ball, in the past I would never join in!

Weigh in tommorrow, fingers crossed there is some change on the scales!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yum, I made the ww beef in burgundy last night - sooo nice! Good on you for exercising even when you didn't feel like it!

Margaret said...

Mmmm. Burgundy. I really must cook more. Well done on the air walker.