Wednesday, April 20

Happy Birthday Nan!

A little sad this morning, it is my Nan's and her twin (Uncle Alf) 90th Birthday, the first one that they are not around for, Alf died last April and Nan in October ( 6 months apart to the day, freaky as they were twins) . It hit me harder than I thought when Nan died, so I am really thinking about her today.
Last time I saw her, when she was talking, she was so happy that I was losing weight - So I am trying harder for you nan :).
Well I have to go take the boys to school, and get some housework done.
I will update later!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday to Leighanne's angel Nan. Leighanne, it is going to be a little sad for you today so make sure you don't make yourself happy by eating (a big thing with me). Your nan will be so proud of what you have achieved so far and I am sure she is sending down all her energy to help you now.
Have a good day.