Tuesday, April 19

Day One

I had a look at the betalife video yesterday, it was very interesting... they leave you with some 'tasks' to follow for the rest of the week.
This week I am to have a glass of water, a raw green vegetable and a piece of fruit when I get up - it is to kick start the day, and to also use a food diary.
So far so good, this morning I had some raw capsicum ( one of the only raw veggies I will eat!)
and an apple with my water. I am planning on doing at least 20 minutes on my airwalker while I watch Dr phil at lunchtime.
It feels great to be back in the swing of things - been quite slack lately.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi. I love Dr Phil and now that I'm back at work I miss him very much. Looking forward to a day off on Friday so I can watch. How are the Betalife videos. I bought the set many moons ago, never opened them, and they now reside in the back of the cupboard gathering dust. You have made much better use of them and I will need to get them out and watch them too. Well done for beginning your journal. I will visit back and catch up with what you are doing. I have put you as a favourite on my page (new skill I learnt :).
Have a great day.
Margaret

Leighanne said...

Thanks for leaving my first comment :)
I actually brought the betalife video's a long long time ago, when I wasn't really in a weight loss time frame.
I 'borrowed' them back off my mum, who had them for ages, and thought I should at least look at them again!

Kate said...

Good on you for getting back on track! It does feel good, doesn't it. I too like Dr Phil, and I find the weight loss shows especially helpful. I'll keep checking back in to see how you are doing :-)