Thursday, April 21

I lost!!

Weigh in today - and I lost .3.
Which leaves me 18 kilo's to go for my doctors weight of 65 kilos
Which I am really happy about since I only got serious again on Monday.
I did my weekly shopping today, and have planned a few healthy meals for the week, including some fresh veggies and fruit, and I also grabbed a ww pizza for when the rest of the family get one on the weekend!
Then I went and saw my Dad, and spent some time with my little sister ( she will be 2 in sept ) and for lunch had a chow mein sort of concoction my dad made up which was full of vegies...so I am really full - so it will be something light for dinner!
No planned exercise today..walking around shops for a few hours should count though.

Took Jason to Karate tonight and found hubby stopped on the side of the road, he had run out of petrol 1 km from the service station,(with no money) so I had to get to karate, go home and get money, get the petrol..by that time I had to pick Jason up again - so the boys have had hot dogs for tea, and I had a toasted sandwich.
Thankyou to Kate and Margaret for your comments:)

Well I'm going to go read a few journals, then settle in and watch 'lost' on TV!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Fantastic Leighanne. 300gm. Whoooo Hoooooo. You are so going to go all the way.
Have a brilliant weekend and I'll catch up on all the goss next week (I'm a week day blogger mainly - though with a long weekend I may not be able to stay away)
Cheers