Friday, October 12

Thankyou for all your support, it really helps keep up the motivation:)

Things are still going well, this morning I walked the kids to school with Sarge instead of going to the gym - I have to go to work at 12pm, then we are going to Yarrawonga for the weekend for a friends 50th. We are staying at my Uncles house and I have free rein in the kitchen, so eating should not be a problem, except for the night of the party. I have already offered to drive, so I won't be drinking.
I have also planned to go for a walk near the lake with my Dad on saturday morning - and will go on Sunday too while all the others are still asleep and hungover. It is really nice walking up there, so many memories of all the holidays while growing up:)

Well I must go pack and get ready for work - Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

2 comments:

Zanna said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend ahead - and great to hear you sounding so focussed - makes it so much easier to make the right choices. Z xx

Christine said...

Have a great weekend!!