Monday, October 1

I have been a really bad blogger - the boys are on school holidays at the moment, and I have been busy trying to keep them occupied:)

We have gone out a fair bit, watched some movies, caught up with friends - it has been nice being able to sleep in and not rush around. My Dad picked them both up yesterday and has taken them camping...they will be gone till Tuesday night, I miss them already...the house has been so quiet:)

I have got alot of jobs done - cleaned out the fridge, got rid of my washing pile - so am feeling much more relaxed - later I am going to go have a look at a book sale before heading off to work.
Tommorrow I am starting a retail course at work - feeling a bit excited/nervous as it has been years since I have studied - the course goes for about 18 months...eeek

On wednesday we will be taking a day trip to Bendigo to go get a scout uniform for Jason, now that he is 10 and a half he will be linking between cubs and scouts - we went to Highpoint last week to get a uniform but the shop (snowgum) had closed down and Bendigo is the next closest - it's a bit of a drive, so we will take our time and have a look around - I have not been there for years. My Aunty lives there so we will try to catch up, she used to live in Eaglehawk, we used to spend alot of time up ther so I will show the boys the spots we used to hang out!!

On thursday they will be staying with my Dad again as I am working - I will pick them up after work Friday afternoon and Vic will be taking them camping in Yea with some of his mates - so they can't complain of being bored...lol

Food has been just OK - it's hard with the boys home - but I am in a better frame of mind, so will be back to hitting the gym once school starts again:)

Now I'm off to go catch up on google reader - over 80 posts to read!!

5 comments:

Chris H said...

Have fun with the shopping and trip to Bendigo... and only 80 to read? I didn't read any for 3 days and had over 120 to read!!! HUMPH!!!!

Kate said...

Sounds like everything is going well for you :-) Nice to read an update!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hi there.... Just dropped by to check how you were... Glad you are enjoying the holidays...
Any chance of you going to the xmas bloggers dinner???
I am thinking about coming over for it....
been chatting with LisaB about it....
;o) what ya think???

Christine said...

LOL . I don't think that I have left my blogs unread to the point of 80 - but darn near close. Grab yourself a big ol' jug of water and get thru them! :)

Apple2Hourglass said...

Can you believe it's less than 3 weeks til our birthday? Doesn't seem that long since last year's birthday does it?
Good on you for studying - i'm sure it won't be as hard as you think.
Have a great weekend.