Wednesday, September 19

Unmotivated...

I have been feeling very unmotivated of late - I think the stresses of the last few weeks have caught up with me!

I have been working extra shifts, as there are a few people on holidays - Sunday's have been my only day off - which doesn't leave much time for other things - when my house is cluttered I can't think straight!!

Last week Malcolm was in another accident - this time he was on the back of a taxi and it took off - resulted with Mal in hospital with a fractured skull - on the Sunday he had an op to remove a blood clot from his head, very scary! This weekend I got a phone call to come pick him up as he was camping with mates and a tree branch fell on his head - and blood was gushing...so a few hours spent in Kilmore hospital!!!
He did have the cheek to ask me if I would take him back to his friends afterwards...I don't think so!!!
So he has been under careful watch at my place ever since:)

Good news is that Vic's Dad is doing really well - and is enjoying nursing home life:)

My weight has gone up a bit (too scared to get on the scales as I know it will depress me) - I know I need to focus again - but I think I am getting a bit sick of always having to watch what I eat/drink - I just wanna go along like a normal person, not having to think about cals/points/etc. It has been years that I have been 'watching my weight', and I think it's starting to stress me out!!!
So I think I might take a bit of a break - try to eat normally - try not to stress to much!

Gym has been a bit non existant too - because of the extra workload. Once the school holidays are over (they start on Friday) Things will be back to normal, I can't wait to have contol over my days - organisational freak that I am:)

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Things certainly aren't boring in your world!

Sometimes you just need a break from worrying about food. Your motivation will bounce back. It always does xx

Christine said...

It's tough to stay on top of it all the time! I totally understand what you are talking about. You take care of yourself - and everyone in your family.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

It is hard and stressful thinking about every mouthful that goes into us isnt it!!!
Take care and try to cut back on your hours..
I know it is hard..and I am flat out also...

Unknown said...

Wow scary stuff!!!! Two head traumas! Hope everything else is ok :)