Monday, September 3

Sorry I've been a really bad blogger - I had not realised that its been so long since my last post!!

I have spent most of the morning catching up on what you are all getting up to on google reader...I didn't have time for comments...sorry!

First thing - Vic's Dad is starting to improve - which is such a huge relief, when he was at his worst (when Vic was over there) they took him off antibiotics as there seemed to be no use continuing - great thing is that going off them has made him better, his skin is not peeling anymore, the blood infection has cleared and he is sitting up in bed!! At this stage they are looking for a nursing home to put him in, as he still has dementia - so at times doesn't know where he is.

Things are still busy here - my supervisor had a heart attack last week, so work has been really busy, with extra shifts....at the moment Sunday is my only day off...and Sundays have been busy, yesterday we had dinner at Dads with the whole family which was nice, next week it's Mums birthday...which is another dinner. I am really looking forward to the school holidays coming up, so I can get a break...lol

Weight - I just checked my last weight entry
Last weigh in 94.4
This week 93.5
Lost 0.9
Total lost 1.6
Left to lose 28.5
It's not a big loss considering how long it has been, but I'm happy it's going downwards...I really need to start concentrating on doing more to be successful:)

Well must go get some housework done, Ciao!!

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Wooo hooo,you had a loss. Good for you, keep it up chick.

CaramelKitKat said...

That's great news about Vic's dad! It had been a while since you had posted and I was been wondering how you were all getting on. Dementia is a cruel affliction. My friend's mum was in her early 50s when she first showed signs and it only took 18mths before she died. It would be awful to look into your parent's eyes and have them stare back at you blankly.

With all that you have going on at the moment it's a wonder that you even have your mind on weight loss, let alone managing to do something about it. I have long admired your ability to keep plugging away and have every confidence that you will manage to find a way to keep going.

Christine said...

Congrats on your loss girl! Good for you.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Glad Vic's dad is better than he was.... Hopefully they can find a good home to place him in that will care for him well.
Well done on the loss no matter how long it was since your last weigh in..still gr8 with everything going on!

Anonymous said...

hi

Tat's gr8 to hear tat u have loss the weight,Nyways keep up the work.

Anonymous said...

It is better that you lost something hun and with all that is going on in your life woohoo you.

Chubbymum