Sunday, July 22

Firstly I want to send a huge congratulations to Hayley and Adam on the birth of their new daughter, it sounds like Hayley had a long labour...can't wait to see the baby pics:)




Sunday= Plan Day
Today I will start planning again!!!

I am a bit of a list person, and have always been organised ~ at the moment none of that is happening (and it has been driving me crazy!) and I have been neglecting myself lately, life has been busy, with school holidays breaking up my routine...it's been hard to 'get back into it' and I have also been doing extra shifts at work - I wasn't at all surprised to see 95 kilo's on the scale this morning, most meals the last few weeks have been quick and easy, if I have cooked at all!
My sister said to me the other day, if she didn't know better she would think I was pregnant!!, and she is right, lately I have gained a lot of weight around the middle (between boobs and waist) - I can still fit comfortably into my jeans and work pants, but my shirts are bursting at the seams. If I keep going on like this I will be at 100kilos before long (and that is not a milestone I wanna reach). So today is the day to nip it in the bud!!

I already have exercise doing well - I need to concentrate on my eating!
So this afternoon I will be going though my recipes and planning my meals out - if anyone has any lunch/dinner ideas I would love to hear them:)

3 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Good luck with finding nice recipes to help get motivated again...
i wish i was organised... I am hopeless...
Oh well have a top week anyways..

Julie's Journey said...

Aren't sisters wonderful. I know they mean well but sometimes......
Anyway you could look at Suzy's recipes - they are yummy and all good value. Good luck this week. I wish I could be as enthusiastic as you are but I fear I will have to wait for the weather to warm up a bit before enthusiasm returns.

Zanna said...

Yes I'm such a list person too - but I'm like you - I definitely find they keep me honest and on the straight narrow and best of all 'in control' which is a big thing with me - I'm a closet control freak!