Monday, June 18

I thought it was about time I updated...I have been getting online every couple of days to read emails and get stuck reading blogs, which means I have not had the chance to update myself:)

So what's ben happening...nothing really interesting!
I had a bad case of the flu the last few weeks which really knocked me around...and I actually really missed going to the gym ...shock... Vic was also sick for a few days, Jason stayed home from school a few days as well.

This week I am feeling much better, so I have been back to the gym and I have to admit I am really enjoying going - although it does make life so much busier...I do love having that time 'for me' Its going to be interesting to see if I can fit any in during the school holidays:)

Last week I was feeling very disheartened about things - I have been going to the gym for 6 weeks now and am still sitting at the same weight!! (92 at the moment) I know I did gain when I went to Tassie (way to much alcohol was consumed over there), so I have lost something - but I thought that going from hardly any exercise from working out 4 times a week that there would be a difference...I do feel alot fitter though...for example when I started I could only do a minute or two on the cross trainer on level 1, now I do ten minutes a time on level 4!! So I'm really happy about that:)
One thing I really need to focus on at the moment is my snacking (especially at work!) I am finding I am hungrier after working out:)

Well I must go get ready for work - hope everything is going well for everyone xxx

3 comments:

Lyn said...

It must be the time of year, everyone around me (blogland and realland) seems to be sick.

Take it easy and glad to hear you're feeling better. Hopefully I'll be on the mend properly over the next few days. I haven't got time to be sick! lol

Anonymous said...

Please don't ever think you are not losing something when exercising regularly. I have actually been having a pinch test done to measure body fat percentage. The scales had not budged at all but my % had dropped by heaps. Hang in there it does pay off.

Julie's Journey said...

Hi Leighanne, I dont know what has been going on. I check your blog every week but it was stuck on January 31 for some reason and tonight I saw the link "show all posts" and voila, there you are. Ive got a lot of reading to do to catch up
Catch you later
Julie