Friday, December 1

Here is a pic of our christmas tree, which we put up last night!

Weighed in yesterday and lost .9 - it is great to finally have a loss after being out of wack for the last few weeks!

I am hoping that over the next few weeks, which includes many lunches/dinners/drinkies is to at least maintain my weight!
At work I have told the girls in the kitchen not to let me put my hand into the m&m's jar - and it has really made a difference this week...we also have been very busy with christmas functions, so I am not standing around 'snacking' - lots of walking around ( I must really get myself a pedometer!!)

I am hoping that I don't get off work too late to meet some of you guy's on sat night... hopefully I can get off by 10.30 to meet you all around 11.30....I am a bit nervous...but can't wait!!

14 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Enjoy yourself tomorrow night. Your xmas tree looks great. Will be putting ours up this weekend. Congrats on the loss.

CaramelKitKat said...

Nice loss!

Working over xmas is a brilliant idea. Far better to be a blue-arsed fly than a lard-arsed one!

Have a great time tomorrow night!!

Cinders said...

Your Xmas tree looks great. Good spot for it. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Chunky said...

Love the chrissie tree, so big!

Have enough fun tomorrow night to cover those of us who can't come, hey?

Lisa C said...

Tree looks great..and well done on the big loss!!

Mary said...

Whoot, well done with the loss and I hope you have a great time at the bloggers meet! I've met some of the nicest people at the Sydney ones :-)

Ails said...

Spunky tree! Well done for putting yours up - I'm sure mine won't make it out of the box for yet another year :S

I'm so glad you're coming tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting you finally :) :) :)

The Candid Bandit said...

Beautiful Tree! I must remember where Ive stashed ours.

Cant wait to meet you tonight! Dont feel nervous, we are all great fun and chatty as hell.

Kt said...

oh yay xmas tree! we need to put ours up! congrats on the loss

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Congrats on the huuuuuge loss.... you go girl....Oh I hope you had an awesome time at the bloggers meet... I am soooo pissed that i cant make it to these meets.... wahhhhhhhhhh I hate Bass Strait....
Maybe next year....

The Candid Bandit said...

YOU are CUTE AS A BUTTON!

Thank you for coming after work. I hope you enjoy the necklace.

:)

Jadey said...

It was SO great to meet you the other night. Thanks so much for making the long drive down to Melbourne to spend the time with us all.

Jadey said...

P.S. My email is in my profile. Zip me an email and I'll send you the photo I have with you :)

HD said...

0.9! Leighanne that's fantastic!!! WELL DONE :) It was great to meet you on Saturday, thanks for making the effort and dancing with us :)