Monday, December 4

Bloggers Christmas dinner

Here are some of the photo's from my camera!
Phil, Jadey and Linda!
With Jadey!

......with Beckie!!


Phil, myself and Linda!
What a beautiful, friendly bunch of ladies!!
It was great to finally meet up with everyone...definetly worth the long drive!!
- and the butterflies were gone almost instantly!!
I just can't get over how tall everyone was...I really feel like a dwarf...lol
It was a shame that I didn't get to spend alot of time talking with you all, so I am really really looking forward to the next one:)

7 comments:

Chunky said...

Yay for photos! How great to see you all out having fun together!

The Candid Bandit said...

Terrific pictures!

Great to meet you too, especially after your long day at work.

Thanks for coming, you are cute as a button!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

You all look amazing... I am soooo jealous...
I am glad you had an awesome time...
ttys.. Nannette

Ails said...

It was fabulous to meet you finally! And to make after working til late was one mighty feet! Also, I agree with Beck, you are definitely as cute as a button - we're just big giants that's all ;) Just remember, there's always that saying about small packages!

Ails said...

Ummm, that was meant to say "feat" not the things at the end of your ankles..... oops :)

Cinders said...

Hi Leighanne, I'm so glad you came and it was fantastic meeting you. I'm glad the nerves disappeared straight away - knew they would! look forward to seeing you again soon. xx

Mary said...

What great photos and it looks like you all had HEAPS of fun! :-)