Friday, September 15

This week I lost 200g.
I had a busy week, so even though I was active - I only did one day of planned exercise! The boys are on school holidays -starting this afternoon, so I will have to plan my time better:)

I had a day out shopping the other day - mostly putting layby's for christmas, but I did buy myself a new pair of runners (which I christened this morning) I alao brought a pilates box set $16 from the wearhouse it comes with cards explaining exercises and a dvd - I will do the dvd today. I brought a yoga mat aswell.

I have rediscovered baked beans lately - I kind of went off them the last few years!
Most of the week I had baked beans on toast for breakfast - and I have not been hungry till lunchtime:) I also found my favorite bread 'helga's sunflower, honey and oat' bread, which also comes as bread rolls - at the supermarket I found they now have muffins....yumm!!

Last night I went for a job interview in Sunbury at a winery - doing the same work I do now, so now I am just waiting to see how I went.... very nerve wracking, the place was lovely and the staff I met were really nice....I would love to work there!!

Hope you all have a great weekend:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good things going on for you babe and well done on another loss! Beans definitely keep you satisfied for longer. Good luck with the job and yes, have a great weekend :-)

Sue said...

I'm a real baked beans fan! Well done on this week's loss.

Ang said...

My fingers will be crossed for you my dear. :)

michelle said...

Another loss, well done. Good luck with the job...

Kt said...

congrats on the loss and fingers crossed re the job

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job..(I almost typed blog..omg..)Ty for dropping by my blog... i love Launny and have no desire to move anywhere else... if you ever come to tassie plz let me know... i would love to meet fellow bloggers....
Cheers WBS

Anne said...

Goodluck with the job! Working at a winery would be so much fun!

HD said...

well done on the loss... I also love baked beans... even cold which is weird lol.

Good luck with the job interview :)

Lee-Anne said...

Congrats on another loss. Boy they must be adding up now. You're sounding so happy and confident. Have a real great week.

Ails said...

I love baked beans too! Though I haven't bought them in AGES! I didn't know that Helga's brings out breadrolls as well - will have to look out for that next time! Thanks for writing about that Hon! Oh yeah, congrats on the loss - love your work :)