Friday, August 11

I lost 400g at weigh in this week - which I am very happy with!! - only 3 kilo's to go till I'm out of the 80's :)

The last few days I have been really good with the exercise - And I am planning to continue, as I don't really lose when I don't exercise!

Tommorrow we are going down to the Essendon football club - Jason and Luke have a auskick footy clinic, and they get to meet some players...they are so excited!
It will be nice to go back there - before we moved up here we used to spend alot of time at Windy Hill, since all Hubby's mates are one eyed supporters (unfortunately I will miss out on a sleep in as we have to leave home at 9am:(

I've been tagged by Lou - I will have to go and have a think..... I will be back:)

The people that have been tagged need to write in their blog about 5 weird things/habits and then tag 5 more people - you need to leave them a message to let them know they are 'tagged':)

I will tag.... Margaret, Michelle, Briony, Jodie and Mary

Ok I have thought about it:

1. I have four brothers and three sisters aged between 31 and 3 - but I am really an only child.

2. I love ironing!! I just love watching the creases smooth out:)

3. I hate clutter!! I like things put in their place - but I really hate doing housework!

4. I hate nuts, I can't even use the same knife that has been used in peanut butter...eeeewww - but I love satay sauce, and snickers bars:)

5. I have known my husband since I was 4 years old!

10 comments:

Cinders said...

Congrats on the loss. Have a great weekend.

Rae said...

Well done on the loss! the 70's are beckoning!! :)

and well done on the exercise, i find it really is the key to success too!

Hope your Hubby is feeling a lot better, and enjoy the footy, those footy clinic things sound so much fun!

Rae :)

Briony said...

Hey congratulations on another loss, you're doing really well. Thanks for the tag, it might have to wait until Sunday when I get back from Sydney though. I will let you know once i've done it.
thanks and have a great weekend!!!
Bri

Mel. said...

Congratulations on the loss and well done. Hope you have fun tommorrow at Windy Hill.

Ang said...

YAY 3 kgs, sooooo close to the 70s chick!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo for your loss hun that is fantastic!! YOU ROCK!

Love CM

Kt said...

congrats on the loss :)

Kt

Tarns said...

yay! You are like me re the peanut butter thing! It freaks me out!

Ails said...

Great loss babe - not too much longer now until you hit the 70s!

Mary said...

Another great loss Leighanne! You are so focused now, it's great :-)

I don't think you'd want to know my weird habits LOL.