Wednesday, August 2

I hadn't realised that it had been this long between post's!!
We had a pretty busy weekend with Luke having his friend stay for their first sleep over - they were quite loud..and had a great time!

Last week at weigh in I stayed the same which is pretty good - but I have hovered around the same number for a few weeks now....that needs to change!!

I have had Vic at home on Monday and Tuesday, as he had to get a few tests done at the doctors - he is waiting for results (it's nothing serious) but he is getting stressed out with the waiting - which has got me a little stressed because he is - does that make sense!
With him being home, it's been hard getting all the excercise in - I have made plans to make a bigger effort next week:)

Well I will post my loss tommorrow (fingers crossed)
Hope everyone is having a great week - I have read alot of posts - but not really had time to comment:)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck for your weigh in!

philippa_moore said...

Good luck, hope you have a good loss!!

Learning Leaders said...

Hey Leighanne - hope everyhting turns out ok with Vic. And hope you have a great week and a great loss too...lb.