Tuesday, July 18

I had been feeling a little 'down' about things over the last few days ~ But when I came online and read about Emily & Johnny's loss, any problems/feelings I am having cannot possibly compare to the heartache they are going through. I was crying just reading about it.

I have nothing to complain about ~ I have my health, my husband, my two boys - I really have alot to be thankful for!

I have just finished watching the Kylie interview - so am all teary again:)

At the moment my thoughts are with Emily & Johnny *hugs*

8 comments:

Suzy said...

Very, very horrible for dear Emily and Jonny.

Hope your down days don't last too long. xx

Briony said...

It certainly puts it all into perspective doesn't it? I gave Lachie an extra big hug last night cos I was reminded of just how special it is to have him after having two miscarriages myself.
Hope you're doing okay, hang in there matey, and remind yourself how lucky you are to have two gorgeous boys!
Have a good week.
Bri

Ang said...

Yes their news is indeed sad!

I hope things are ok with you.

Keep your chin up chick.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean.. I had tears in my eyes too reading Emily and Jonny's post..

If you ever need to chat hun... you know my email please feel free to email me ok!!

Love CM

Mary said...

Yep, definitely helps put your own life in perspective!

Learning Leaders said...

Things don't sound so bad when we actually start thinking about it - but when you are down it is a hard thing to do. Hang in there....lb.

philippa_moore said...

It definitely makes you think twice about what really matters in life, doesn't it? I'm sure they are very comforted knowing that there are so many of us who care and feel their pain.

Hope you're having a good week darl

Ails said...

Agreeing with everyone above me, these things really do give prespective. Take care darl