Monday, June 19





A while ago, Kirsty put it to us to find a unflattering photo to post to motivate us -
I finally found one!
It was taken at a friends wedding a few years ago.

This was one of the only photo's I can find of me at my heaviest - 98 kilo's.

I actually still have that shirt - will have to get a photo taken with how it fits now. In the photo I had to wear something underneath, because it was tight against the bust!

The school holidays have started well, we have been having air popped pop corn for snacks instead of chips - which is great!!

I have a friend I talk to on MSN messenger - we were talking about how we don't do well over the weekends - (I weigh thurs and she weighs fri) so we have decided to tell each other our monday weight - to make us behave over the weekend! It has helped me this week!!

Hope everyone is going well, and all those on holidays are having a great time!!

12 comments:

Jadey said...

wow you have come soooo far! I would switch my weigh in day to Monday if weekends are a problem.

Briony said...

Well done, what a difference in your photos. You should be very proud of yourself!
Have a great week,
Bri

Learning Leaders said...

Wow Leighanne you can soooooo see how much your body has changed and your paretty face is really defined now.....it is great to have these not so great photos to look back on. Hope the week keeps going well.lb.

Cinders said...

Huge difference, you have changed heaps. Enjoy the school holidays.

Rae said...

WOW! the difference is amazing! well done! and definately do the pic of the same shirt, it would be really interesting i'm sure!!
:)

Suzy said...

Your photo certainly shows the difference you have made! Have a great school holiday with your boys. Yum, must get my popcorn maker out. Haven't used it for ages,

Yummy Mummy said...

Well done on your hard work. Little by little you are chipping away at it... Enjoy your holiday withthe boys home..

Kate said...

Wow you can definitely see how much weight you have lost!! Well done :-) Even though you are bigger in this photo, I still think you look pretty!

Ang said...

I find weekends are a HUGE challenge too... good on you for having a strategy to cope tho.

michelle said...

Yep picture tells a good story. Hang in there for the holidays and then onwards and downwards....

philippa_moore said...

Wow, look at you! You have come such a long way. You still look very pretty though!

I too used to wear singlets underneath shirts that didn't quite do up, or where the buttons were straining!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kt said...

i actually thought that was a really nice pic but i can definitely see a major difference in your face when compared to your profile pic!