Sunday, June 25

I lost .9 this week - which has me weighing in at 84.5 - so my next 'goal' is to get to 80!

Have had a busy weekend - we brought some crushed rock to put down on the driveway - one side was fine, but where Vic made it bigger a few months ago ( where he parks his car) was dirt - and in this weather was turning muddy. So I helped rake (which was a bit of a workout) - and it looks so much better!!

Went to my sisters today for an undercoverware party, it was nice to catch up with all the girls in the family ( while all the kids were off doing something with their fathers). The best part was;

My brothers girlfriend announced that they are pregnant!!!! - she is due in December!
She had a miscarriage 18 months ago - but things are going fine this time:) It is so exciting...My brother is going to be a dad!!

Well it's way past my bedtime ~ will catch up with you all soon:)

13 comments:

CaramelKitKat said...

Nice loss! You'll be a 70s girl in no time - how exciting!!!

If fact, it's hard to know which is more exciting, your sneaking up in the 70s or the fact that's you're abou to get a new niece or nephew!

Yummy Mummy said...

Congratulations on your loss... must be nice to see those scales behaving again.
Hve a great week..

Cinders said...

Congrats on the loss and how exciting for your brother and family.

Hi said...

Hey Leighanne! Thanks for visiting my blog! Great to see another slimmer blog for me to read! Keep up the great work! Cheers Lou

Kate said...

Oooh and you'll be an aunty!!

Well done on your loss :-)

I hope you got my email as I had one bounce back - think I must have typed it wrong.

Jadey said...

woohoo - congrats on the loss hun. That's wonderful.

I lpve uindercoverwear they make some great comfy and sexy stuff.

Congrats to your bro and sil.

Briony said...

Well done on your loss, keep up the good work. Congrats to your brother and SIL.
Bri

Me said...

Well done on the loss - won't be long until you are in the 70's !!!
Keep up the good work and congrats to your B /SIL on their news.
Have a great week !
Me

Kt said...

great loss, well done!

Ang said...

YAY your going to be an Auntie That is soooo cool. :)

Madamx81 said...

hey congrats on the loss, that's awesome...well done :)

Leanne said...

Well done on your loss this week Leighanne... 0.9 is fantastic.

Also thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It was great to hear from you. Hope you don't mind that I have added your link. I am looking forward to visiting you often.

By the way great name (I love your spelling!)

Lesley said...

Just saw the before pic on your last post. The difference in your face between that and your profile pic is amazing!
Good luck in getting to your next goal and of course congratulations on the aunty news.