Wednesday, May 24

I am still here...lol

Things have been pretty busy workwise - which is great for the bank balance...when I get home I have no time on the computer with Jason hogging it up! He really went through withdrawls when it was broken...lol

Things have been better eating wise...I have done some exercise, though only drinking 1 litre of water - I am finding that really hard!
I am still taking those metabolism tabs - don't know if they are making any difference - I have not been craving things as much....but this may just be in my head!

I will have to keep this short - Luke is home not feeling to well!

Hope everyone is going well:)

6 comments:

Rae said...

Hi Leighanne!
Keep on going with that water, =You can do it!
Youare already taking control of your week, i am so impressed, keep up the good work!
Iam having the same problem with drinking enough water, it's because it's jst so cold! so i have my bottle and i just keep making myself sip.. it's going down... jsut slower and steadier!
I hope Luke feels better soon,
Rae :)
xx

Margaret said...

I don't think it is in your head Leighanne. When I was taking the Sugar Balance (yours has this and more) consistently I lost all those afternoon cravings, and the cravings that you seem to get about half an hour before you planned to eat. So keep it up. I am having a bit of a problem getting the water in with the cold weather but have to work out a way to do it.

Hope Luke feels better soon :)

Ang said...

Yay sounds like your straight back on track, well done.

:) Take care
Ang

Zanna said...

Yep can relate to getting through the water but I do believe it's worth it - seems to make a big difference to my losses. Congratulations on jumping back on the "healthy eating bus". That's the toughest part!
Cheers
Z

Kt said...

water in the colder weather is hard! sounds like u are getting back on track :)

Chubbymum said...

I was thinking about trying the metabolism tablets... I have been watching to see what you think he he he.

Love CM