Monday, May 15

All my computer problems are sorted - I had to get a new "box" as well as a modem!

I have really missed not being able to post - and read everyones elses, as it is so much easier to stay on track with the support that we all give each other!

Eating is not going so good at the moment, I had a few bad days - which turned to weeks, so I really need to get focused again. I am finding it hard to get back into the water again ( I used to drink 3 litres, now am only getting though 1) - I think the colder weather is not helping! I have not been out walking due to rain, and afternoons getting darker.

My friend Marg is still going well in pallitive care, another local lady who was loved by the whole town died unexpectantly last week which has really shocked the whole town - her funeral was on Friday it was one of the biggest that I have been to.
It has made me really realise that life is way to short - I don't want to spend the time I have unhappy about myself!

Hope you all had a great mothers day, my husband actually shocked me by making a reservation!!! something he has never done before. We went to a chinese resturant in Essendon that we used to go to before the boys were born, and he also had a lovely bunch of flowers waiting - will post a pic when I have put the software on the computer.

Well i must go get the rest of this computer set up!
Hope all is well with everyone:)

10 comments:

Suzy said...

Great that you are getting your computer sorted out. I hate it when mine is sick!
Sounds like a lovely Mother's Day.

Kt said...

Welcome back! sorry to hear your sad news :(
sounds like u had a lovely mothers day!

Kate said...

Yay glad to have you back!!

michelle said...

Glad you are back. Sorry life has been sad for you lately.

Margaret said...

Hey glad you are back on line. Life can be sad at times, and that makes it tough to focus on nuturing yourself, but you can do it and still respect what other people are going through.

How nice of your DH to organise flowers and a reservation. You are indeed a lucky girl :D

Hope you are having a lovely week

Melinda said...

Hello there,
Like your blog and glad you are back.
Sorry to hear about your friend and also the nice lady passing away. Being from a small town I know how something like this shocks the community.
What a nice thoughtful hubby you have and I am glad you had such a nice Mother's Day.
Cheers Melinda xx

Ang said...

Glad you are back, and able to post. The support is here, now use it wisely.

You are right - life is short

a mummy losing it said...

Good dh!

Chubbymum said...

Missed reading hun.

Wohoo for the hubby that is fantastic... what a little sweetie.

I am glad you friend is doing ok.. that is good.

I know what you mean about getting that water down... I so hate water but I need to drink it and stop being a sissy he he he

Love CM

Briony said...

Your husband is just such a sweetie pie! Hope everything is going ok for you. It's only 5 months til our birthday now, we better get moving eh? LOL
Bri