Monday, February 20

It's been a while since updates - things are going fine!
Vic's wrist is feeling much better, but he is still being careful with it.
I didn't get to weigh in this week, as I had to take Vic for his check up - I was up on Friday morning at home, but I did have a big dinner wed night - which I normally would not do night before weigh in!

I worked another wedding sat night - the groomsmen all ran around the room nude towards the end which was a bit of a laugh!!

The other day I brought a toning ball, from coles around $8. I saw the guys on biggest loser using the medicine ball, and thought I would like to get one for my granny arms - this one is smaller, and came with a sheet of exercises! I can really feel the muscles I don't normally use in my arms - so I think that it is working!!

Well I am going to go read some blogs:)

11 comments:

Suzy said...

Your job is certainly not boring!

Toning ball sounds great. Good price too!

Mary said...

Hey, the ball sounds great! Toning is so important along the way.

Briony said...

I think I might look into one of those toning balls, it sounds good. Naked men at a wedding eh? Certainly not a boring job! haha
Have a great week.
Bri

Ang said...

hey I like the tonning ball idea... $8 you can't go wrong!
Take care
:)

Kate said...

Glad things are going well - wish you could post some pics of the nudie boys, LOL!

Tarns said...

That toning ball sounds great!
Lucky you with the nudie men!

Margaret said...

omg did you get photos LOL!!!

I look at those balls every time I go to Coles and wonder if they are any good. I would love to hear more of a review of the exercises and what you think of the results you are getting.

You are doing really well and at this rate your next weigh in should be a good one :D

Lee-Anne said...

I'm curious too about the toning ball. BTW do you have a pedometer, I'm curious to how many steps you'd clock up in a nights work. I'm sure you'd be surprised too.

Kt said...

glad to hear vic is doing better! have fun with the new ball!

Julie's Journey said...

I've never seen a toning ball in Coles. Where are they? They sound like a great idea. Glad Vic is getting better.
:o)

philippa_moore said...

Nude groomsmen?! You must never get bored at your job!!

Glad Vic is better xx