Tuesday, February 14



Here is a photo of the flowers that were just delivered!!
( very handy for me that Vic's supervisor's wife owns the local florist, and he takes orders at work ..eh)


Hope all are having a great day!

We got the antenna back on the roof, just before biggest loser started - so I did not miss it after all:) Huge thanks to our neighbour! I rewarded him with a whole lot of fundraising chocolate that arrived home with the boys yesterday! - the rest of it went to work with Vic this morning:)

Now that the photo thingy is working again I will scan the photo's I found the other day - I also got my son to take some this morning, this time I am wearing a fitted top which shows more bulges, which I hate - but I will be able to tell the difference more when I lose more weight!!

Not much planned for us tonight - we don't go out for Valentines day since our anniversary is on the 24th of this month! But I have made lasagne and garlic bread for tea which is Vic's favorite:)