Sunday, January 8

A B C's of me!

A is for age: 31
B is for booze of choice:Vodka or Baileys
C is for career: Waitress
D is for your Dad's name: Neil
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Drinkies
F is for favorite song a the moment: The sugarbabes one!
G is for favorite game: Monolopy
H is for hometown: Essendon, Vic
I is for instruments you play: None
J is for jam or jelly you like: rasperry
K is for kids: 2 boys aged 6 and 8
L is for living arrangements: Hubby, 2 kids, 4 chooks and 1 fish!
M is for mum's name: Deslee
N is for name of your crush: My hubby :)
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2 for birth of the boys, 1 for gallstone op, 1 for back spasms
P is for phobias: snakes, creepy crawlys
Q is for quotes you like: We are here for a good time, not a long time
R is for longest relationship: this one, 10 years
S is for sexual prefrences: straight
U is for underwear:anything comfy
V is for vegetable you love: green beans
W is for weekend plans: 5th and 21st birthday parties
X is for x-rays you have had: teeth, body - for gallstones and back
Y is for yummy food you make: Lasagne and all baking!
Z is for zodiac sign: Libra

5 comments:

CaramelKitKat said...

I love these - you can learn so much.

I hope you don't barrack for Essendon - might have to stop 'speaking' to you if you do!

CARN THE 'PIES!!

Suzy said...

Great to read your list.

Leighanne said...

There is a big mix in our family - hubby and the boys are essendon, my dad's side is all north melb - and mums side collingwood! I just agree with them all to keep the peace...lol

Briony said...

I just don't get Aussie Rules, it seems a strange sport to me. LOL.
Have a great week!
Bri

philippa_moore said...

Hi Leighanne! I'm back!

Love the list!