Friday, November 11

I lost .7 this week, which means I got another carriage - a red one this time!
And because I was the highest weight loss for the week, I also got a free weigh in/meeting voucher for next week!
When I was doing my shopping afterwards I wasn't really feeling hungry, I was going to grab a salad roll just because it was noon, but I said to myself why eat if I am not hungry? So I told myself I would get something later!! So no takeaway after weigh in at all!! (for the first time ever!)

I went to my Dads around 1.30 ( I do this every week- he is a shift worker, so is home during the day!) He was cooking vegies with noodles for my little sister - so ended up having a small bowl which was much healthier!

Today I did a dvd that arrived yesterday - line dancing for beginners!
We have an elderly lady at my meeting that does line dancing and she is so fit, so I thought I would give it a go! I can really feel it in my legs - I was a litle un coordinated but with practice I will get there! thats why I got a dvd instead of finding a class.
I brought the dvd from www.LineDance.com.au

Well I have to go and find all your blogs again, yesterday for some reason all my bookmarks had dissapeared!! So if I have not visited you - I may not have found you again..lol

Hope you all have a great weekend:)

14 comments:

Kate said...

Maybe use your links on your sidebar to see each journal? That's what I do when I'm at work and don't have any of my bookmarks with me :-)

Great loss and well done on the no takeaway - that's fantastic!

michelle said...

Great breakthrough Lee with not having take away after weigh in. I am proud to say I did the same. Now no damage control is required for you so downwards you go. I am going to check out that DVD.

Me said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOO - well done on another loss and another carriage !
Keep up the good work !
Me

Lee-Anne said...

Leighanne you're doing so well. You are so motivated at the moment so its going to happen.

Have a really super weekend.

Nancy Bou said...

Another carrigae! You are doing so well. Big congrats on the loss

Have a great weekend

:o)

Ang said...

Hey that DVD sounds like so much fun... hehe Keep up the good work chick :) A

Mary said...

Well done Lee. You are seriously doing well and you should be really proud of yourself. The DVD sounds like fun!! Will check it out :-)

Kathryn said...

Well done. And well done on the no takeaway. I always find it hard to know whether to eat when it's lunch time if I'm not hungry. I always worry that if I don't I'll pig out later. I guess I have to remember there is always going to be food around :)

Kt said...

my god woman, u are a loosing machine! keep up thefantastic work! :)

Suzy said...

Well done for buiding on that little train again! Good girl for not having take away too!

Esther said...

Isnt it funny how often you eat just because you think you should/its a habit. I think we have for the most part got completely out of tune with what our bodies really want. It was my "tradition" to go to the market on a saturday morning, then got a coffee and a scroll for breaky while I read the paper. One morning, I thought - do I really need this? the answer was a definate no. I now have breaky at home, read the paper spread out all over the floor, save money, and probably a kilo or two over the year!!

Margaret said...

Yaaaaay. Way to go Leighanne. And well done on getting another carriage. There will be a huge train on you by the time you reach your goal.

And shhhhh. I have a secret to tell you that I haven't told anyone else. I want to learn how to line dance. LOL. I would never do it in public but I think it would be a really cool way to get some exercise in and learn a new skill. So between that and my Strip to Fit DVD's I have bought (but not yet tried) I should get really fit. LOL.

Well done again, and hope you have another fantastic week. Keep up your energy :D

philippa_moore said...

Go Leighanne! Fantastic loss and well done on side-stepping the takeaway (pun intended, with the line dancing and all!) LOL

I checked out the Sara Lee shop - and I resisted! But man if I ever want to go to town on icecream, that's where I'll go!

Hope you have a great weekend

philippa_moore said...

Go Leighanne! Fantastic loss and well done on side-stepping the takeaway (pun intended, with the line dancing and all!) LOL

I checked out the Sara Lee shop - and I resisted! But man if I ever want to go to town on icecream, that's where I'll go!

Hope you had a great weekend