Tuesday, November 22

Been a while since I have updated!
I worked on sunday doing lunch which was good, but a bit slow. I enjoyed the wedding better as I was on the move most of the night!
My next rostered night is on sat night - another wedding (yay)

Yesterday I went to centrelink to let them know I was working, had to wait for over an hour - so was not impressed..lol
Afterwards I went and saw my sister, and niece and nephew which was really nice - we see each other on thursday mornings because her kids go to playgroup in the same building that I go to weigh in, it was nice to sit and talk instead of rushed 'what have you been up to!'
my niece is starting school next year and is so excited!!

I have spent most of today catching up on housework that has been very neglected, aswell as all the washing the menfolk brought back from their camping trip! The boys had a ball - and gave Vic alot of grief about having to come home..lol

Tommorrow I am helping a friend, she does cleaning at a bed and breakfast - and when she is busy I go and help - tommorrow I will be doing some mowing. Hopefully that will help with weigh in on Thursday!

Not quite sure how I will go for weigh in, even though the exercise has been good ( I will have to wear my pedometre saturday night!) when I am working they give you lunch or dinner - normally what they are serving guests - and it is not exactly diet friendly!
I have been taking my water with me - and not had dessert, I will just have to see!
I want to lose, so I can get my next carriage..lol

Today I did some airwalker while I was watching the Kylie concert that I taped on Sunday night - it was really good. Now I want the dvd, I may have to put it on my christmas list!
I don't think I mentioned that last week I brought the dove firming range - it was in a box that consisted of a bodywash, for in the shower, a firming cream and a gel for stubbon bits, I paid $20 which I think is a great deal!
I have been using it since Saturday, so far my skin feels really soft - so I will keep going and see how it goes!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

11 comments:

Briony said...

Good to hear that you're enjoying working. You sound very busy.
Have a great week
Bri

Suzy said...

Glad your boys enjoyed their weekend together. I use Dove soap and shampoo and conditioner so will have to check out the firming range too.

Learning Leaders said...

Hi Lee - things sound like they are good down in your neck of the woods lately. Good luck with your weigh in this week. The new job sounds wonderful. Take care and have a great week.lb

Kate said...

You sound really happy and positive - it's lovely to hear :-)

Nancy Bou said...

Good luck with the weigh in this week. Your wee train must be getting quite long now

xx

Margaret said...

Oooh would love to hear your review on the products. That would be a good post to put on the Absolutely Flabulous site.

Hope you get a carriage too :D

Kathryn said...

I was going to get the Dove range but got tempted by the Nivea firming gel with massager. It would be great if you could do a review, as M suggested, for the Ab Flab site.

Yummy Mummy said...

Good luck - as I am typing this you are weighing in.... Will check again later.

I don't think that I would have the stregth to say no to desserts when I have been serving them up all night - it would get the better of me!!!

GOOD LUCK and will check again to see what to result was!!

Ang said...

Oh yeah let us know how the dove stuff goes. I'm such a sucker for a good product. :)

Lee-Anne said...

Definitely put your pedometer on while you are at work. I always thought that it was the biggest contributer to losing my weight fast after I had my kids. You would be surprised.

I'm really impressed with how you are going. You seem really happy. You go girl.

Lesley said...

Gotta a funny story about the Dove range. I never use anything like that but now that I'm feeling better about my body I decided to give it a go. Anyhow after a couple of days I could certainly feel a difference in my skin. So did my DH. He was giving me a cuddle one morning and said I felt different. Oh good I thought he's going to tell me I'm feeling firm but no when pressed he said I felt very smooth and like a dolphin!!!
Not that he's ever felt a dolphin but I thought it very funny especially as the Dove range says it's got marine extracts. Dolphin indeed!! Anyhow I love the body wash but had to stop using the lotions as I started using the Johnsons Holiday Skin and I love that.
Let me know what reactions you get. I keep meaning to e-mail Dove but I haven't got around to it.